Sunday, October 14, 2007

T.I. arrested on machine gun charges...

T.I. was arrested on the same day of the Hip Hop BET awards. This is sad news because T.I. was set to perform during the show.


Clifford Harris, Jr., better known as...T.I. is being held on weapon charges by a convicted felon. The Fed's found 3 unregistered machine guns and a two silencers. This sounds like something serious and it comes at a time when T.I. has big things popping and I guess that is literally too. But speaking of his music and acting...he has really popped off big and this is unfortunate for him.



Well, I guess his babymomma Tiny accepted T.I.'s award in his absence...T.I. vs T.I.P. won best CD of the Year and [Big Things Poppin] Ringtone. Congrats on that!
read more on arrest
above photo: Theo Wargo/Wireimage
TRL/MTV

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..