Tuesday, October 16, 2007

T.I. denied jail released

T.I. fans are probably so dissapointment about what has transpired over the weekend.
T.I. has been denied bond on gun charges. There will be another hearing on Friday to determine if he will be eligible for bond, until then T.I. will be remain in jail.

Also, his baby momma, Tiny has got in some trouble with the law because she was reportedly carrying drugs. This is so sad because "stand by your man" should'nt apply in this case when you have a family to raise. (I've heard they are expecting their 2nd child together) This is so sad all around.
I hope Tiny is praying about thier situation...things are Ugly when it involves the ATF. read more in the AJC. http://www.ajc.com/
photo C&D

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..