Monday, October 22, 2007

Beyonce performs in Ethiopia



Ethiopia fans welcome Ms. "Get Me Bodied" Beyonce...
The crowd goes wild.



Introducing..."Beyonce & her All-Female band." I wonder how much they earn playing for her? But I know they enjoy touring with B and the traveling experience as a whole. By the way, shouts out to the Bass player(who ever she is)...she's from Atlanta. Mama told me I should have kept on playing my instrument, I could have gone places. Even playing the viola. (for ya'll that don't know what that is..is like a violin) LOL


Beyonce puts on a jamming show for her Ethiopia fans and they really love her in their country.
She tells them, I want to thank you," the R&B star told the screaming crowd Saturday evening in return. "You have been one of the best audiences of my lifetime."

via NewYork Daily News

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..