Friday, October 26, 2007

T.I. in "American Gangster" movie

Here's a tid bit of T.I. sitting beside Denzel Washington in the movie "American Gangster"...T.I. looks older with the hair...hopefully, he's not old before he sees the movie.

photo: Universal Studios
T.I.'s bond hearing is set for today, Oct. 26th, it will determine if he can be released on bond for weapon charges.The Judge in the case states this about T.I.
"Mr. Harris is an exceptionally gifted and talented musician. He is exceptionally generous and has reached out to the community," U.S. Magistrate Judge Alan J. Baverman said during a bail hearing last week, with the defendant sitting before him in a navy pinstriped suit. "Somebody who has so many gifts to do good and do well ... risks it all by showing up at a gun deal."
I surely, hope all goes well..He has came so far in his life and the Judge recongizes him for that but it's up to T.I.'s attorney's to try to defend him.
via ajc.com

read ajc T.I. article

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..