Saturday, October 13, 2007

BET Hip Hop Awards...red carpet pics


Ciara strikes a pose for the camera...matter of fact, the same pose. Maybe she is trying to show something off? LOL She looks different with her hair pulled back. It gives her a more sophiscated look.

By the way, I just got back from downtown and didn't see any celebrity sightings...I saw some wanna be's and nice cars in the parking lot. LOL

(Shouts out to Bossip) they got hold of some pictures fast...Atlanta Police had the streets blocked off and people were standing around waiting to see celebs leave out the Civic Center. I was outside the gates/ropes talking anybody that would listen about my blog (thank you, to all the folks that will check it and tell a friend) I met a lot of cool folks, even though, I couldn't see any celebs. Seeing Katt Williams' BET van don't count.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the show on October 17th on BET. Maybe I can spot myself in the crowd. LOL

photos: via bossip

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..