Friday, October 12, 2007

"Crank that Soulja Boy" song banned at Ohio school

"Crank That" is #1 in the country, but one high school in Mason, Ohio will not be cranking that Soulja Boy at their high school homecoming dance.
photo: AHM



Mason High School principal David Allen, banned the song from being played at the dance after some parents and students complained about the lyrics. Allen told Ohio's Middletown Journal...



"in looking at the words of that song, I couldn't defend playing it and say to our parents that it is indeed something I would deem appropritate. We want kids to have a good time. We don't want kids there feeling uncomfortable because of the music."


What you think is it too much for high school students?...Watch me Crank that Roosevlet and Supersoak that Ho, now Supaman that Ho...the part that got me was "I got me some babies to make" What?? I probably didn't hear him right. LOL

In that case, it probably would be too much for high school students...parents can handle the dancing part but "I got some babies to make" Oh, hell nawh...they probably saying...not my daughter or son. LOL

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

sad

Anonymous said...

he says "I got me some bathing apes",meaning bapes shoes.

YIIYII said...

DUMMIES IT I GOT ME SOME BATHIN APES

Anonymous said...

lol this is my high school. I think they banned the song "Jump on it".

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) check out that emo boy style on this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

I want another beer ;)

Anonymous said...

Good article. Thank you.
http://orderserax.blogspot.com/2011/01/buy-serax.html

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..