Tuesday, October 23, 2007

T.I. Complex magazine

T.I. covers November issue of Complex magazine titled..."Home for the Holidays with American Gangster."

This photo shoot probably had taken place well before T.I.'s fiasco with Fed's & weapons charges. (Check out the picture with the gun in his back pocket and the ice pick in his hand) Sad!


Hey, Mr. Bartender...save the toast for later.
"American Gangster" in theaters soon... and "Clifford Harris, can't "pop a bottle" in jail...


Where's the oven mitts when you need them because...."Big Things" cooking in the oven...

"T.I. How you gonna handle a turkey that weighs more than you do with a cigarette in your mouth?" LOL

I hope T.I. got a whiff of that "turkey juice aroma" because his family might be serving (Thanksgiving) turkey and dressing with "cranberry sauce on the side" without him... if he's still incarcerated on weapons charges. Dang, that's sad.


For all my T.I. fans, grab a Complex Magazine to read the article and check out American Gangster in theaters Nov. 2nd.

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..