Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sex in the City Movie pics


Jennifer Hudson will play Carrie Bradshaw's assistant.



photo:splash news
& C&L
Look at who's getting married or will she? I guess we will find out when the movie comes out..you just never know with Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker)...I remember all the episodes with her dating "Big" and it was always a roller coaster ride between them. So I don't think the leaked photos give the movie away...I know one thing, the dress is too much for her..it is weighing her down...her assistant-Jennifer Hudson should buy her a few sandwiches with heavy mayo and extra cheese, and a large order of greasy onion rings and a couple of fried pies from the Varsity (ATL folks no what I am talking bout :) and tell her the truth about this dress.. No M'aam, being this thin is not a cute look.
Beware: the food items will give you gas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont know but SJP is looking too skinny!! She needs to put on some weight!

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..