Thursday, October 11, 2007

Beyonce's B-Phone...get yours

Introducing...the new "B Phone"...Beyonce uncovers B Phone at the Samsung Experience Store in New York.


"Can you hear me Now?" Forget about the "I Phone"... Beyonce got that duffle bag full of "B' Phones"


For all of y'all that think it's time to "Upgrade" your cellphone (including myself, because I don't even have one)...Soon you can purchase Beyonce's cell phones at Wal-Mart for $99 with a service contract from Sprint...What's up with the contract??...It should be Pay- as- You -Go. That's exactly why, I don't have a cellphone...they wrong for the "contract"! LOL

Anyway, the B- Phone is made by Samsung and will be unveiled this week, it comes in burgundy...with preloaded exclusive photos, videos and calling features on one face and a video/music player on the opposite side. I think the Beyonce ring tones are free.

photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News
photo: samsung ad

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..