Thursday, October 18, 2007

T.I. loses movie role...Yanked!

T.I. had a movie role in "Once was Lost" with Danny Glover ...Word is T.I. has been yanked due to his trouble with the law. This is so sad...Another one bites the dust...First, The Falcons want their money back from Michael Vick...now this...Since "Once was lost" is in the early stages of development, the producers are planning to sign up another actor to fill in T.I.'s role...You know actors come a dime a dozen in LA, since it's a lot of hungry actors out there.

I guess we all can go out and support T.I. with "American Gangster" since it will be out in a few weeks...also buying ATL on DVD won't hurt either...cause you know he loved him some "New, New," (Lauren London)...but right now, he is "Gone-Gone."

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..