Friday, October 26, 2007

T.I. is out on bail...

The self proclaimed, "King of the South"...T.I. was released from jail today on a $3 million bond.
(He was greeted by fans as he exited the court house) According to the Atlanta Journal, Clifford Harris said "yes your honor" as Judge Baverman explained T.I.'s bond conditions which will include no more than 3 visitors at his home during the hours of 7am-8pm and no drinking.





So T.I.'s "home parties" will be cut short and they will have to serve kool-aid. LOL


But at least he's at home with his family and just in time for the "American Gangster" movie which he has a role in...Ok, this should tell T.I. something...God hears your prayers and want to let you know that YOU ARE NOT KING! LOL



photos: AJC
photo: Michael Caulfield/Wireimage
photo: Stephen Lovekin/Wireimage

read more:

T.I.out on bail AJC article

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..