Friday, October 12, 2007

Usher & Tamika in Essence Magazine



photos: Jim Wright


Usher talks about falling in love and marrying his former stylist Tameka.


Yes, Tameka is 7yrs older than her husband, but Usher proves that "age ain't nothing but a number" and speaks about his greatest gift of all. Check out the article in the November issue of ESSENCE.

____________________________________________

Tameka on when she knew to trust her instincts, instead of her girlfriends, about starting a relationship with her future husband:Thank God I didn’t listen to my girlfriends…. Usher was my road dawg. I’d seen him love, and I’d watched him date women who were not worthy of him. He was so sweet, going out of his way to cater to their every need. And I’d see them not even be grateful.”


Usher on what he’s learned about becoming a father:“Tameka’s given me one of the greatest gifts I’ll ever have. With a child, now I have purpose. I understand love.”
___________________________________
click to read Essence article

Ok, we all see that...Love is in the air!

But on the cover of the magazine, Tamika is all up in Usher's ear/head..maybe she is thinking that he "smells like money..look like money, even talk like money". LOL


I see why Usher's mom probably thinks her son might need a little "breathing room"...LOL

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..