Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Karrine Steffans

She's baaack! With her new book "The Vixen Diaries"



If you thought Karrine's "Video Vixen" book was a page turner..here's excerpts from her new "tell-it-all" book speaking on her encounter with Jamie Foxx and Bill Maher.
That's good Jamie Foxx ran from her web.
I feel sad for her son, Naiim having to be placed in Child Services..because his mother, Karrine is a real basket case.


Jamie Foxx told her, "Damn, you're pretty!" when they met. "When Jamie Foxx offers to massage your body at four in the morning, after a bottle of Champagne and two shots of Patron, it's hard to say no," she writes. However, Jamie soon figured out she was "that Karrine." Foxx ran in the other direction, leaving the author "depressed. Jamie had no idea that he made me cry all the way home and in the days that followed."

Comic Bill Maher delivered her greatest heartache. "In January of 2006, Bill and I split. Three days later, I suffered an emotional breakdown and was sent to the hospital for psychiatric observation. I cut my wrists and started drinking myself into an emotional tailspin. At the end of the night, the love of my life was gone and so was my son, Naiim," taken away by Child Services.
To name a few: the book talks about her being with Shaq, Cuba Gooding, Bobby Brown, RayJ, Mike Tyson.



No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..