Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rhianna seeing herself as A Georgia Peach??


Rihanna states in the Atlanta Peach Magazine (by the way, I picked up my Free issue in Lenox Mall, for those that live in the ATL--located at the wing of Neiman's, near the Godiva Chocolate Shop)


"I want to live in Atlanta, seriously. I love people from there [Atlan’s C. Tricky Stewart produced “Umbrella”]. There is just something about their spirits. I can have fun with them. If I could move there next week, I would. L.A. is cool, but I think I made the wrong decision."


That's cool, she would not mind becoming a ATLien...maybe she already knows she has the look..nonetheless, she graces the cover of Atlanta Peach and frequents the area to work with producers that made her "Umbrella" song a hit and she's been mentioned as the spokeswoman for Totes Umbrella.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,everybody wants to live in ATL!

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..