Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Dream Ft. Fabulous - Shawty You A 10 - (Music Video)

I think the video is really creative with the vivid colors and black & white..but the song is kinda annoying to me...How many times could you say..."Shawty is a 10, Shawty is a 10, Shawty is a 10. Ok, we get it! I guess it's one of those songs like Umbrella...Ella, ella, eh, eh..it really has to grow on you..but I can picture a pre-schooler learning their numbers and they can't forget the #10, it comes #9.

Also I forgot about him naming all the food in the song..pancakes with bacon on the side...grits in the morning and "Sugar honey Ice-Tea"...Too funny!

By the way, he's from Atlanta..he's the same producer that worked with Rihanna/Umbrella song and J.Holiday/BED song..Can't you tell?

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..