Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How sweet it is....




Both Women Fragrances smells-- Fruity.


Usher's "She"
perfume has an Apple scent and P.Diddy's
"Unforgivable Woman" has like coconut vibe..I like the cap on Usher's bottle, it looks elegant. He mentioned that it resembles his wedding band...I hope Usher asked his "She"...new wife Tamika to try it on first..Who wants to walk around smelling like a "freshly picked apple?"I know I don't..if so, I can use my coupon at Bath and Body Works and get that scent for the "free".."free"



It was reported that P.Diddy's "Unforgivable Woman" ad was a little "too much" for t.v. I know that's right..he need to go ask Kim for "Forgiveness".. the ad looks like an office affair...I guess he's "P.Diddy Gone Wild" he will have babies everywhere. Good thing he can afford them even if none of us by a bottle of his stuff.

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..