Friday, September 21, 2007

Young Jeezy referred to as her "Ex-Boyfriend"??

photo: Greg Broom

Keyshia Cole is talking about her break-up with her ex-boyfriend in the October issue of Essence. She says this of her serious relationship: "After my ex-boyfriend told me to go on and live my life, I saw him at a place with another girl. I was pissed! I tried to rip her head off. Then he was like, “Dude, you broke up with me.” But that’s just what it is.

I surely hope she wasn't going to "act out of character" for Young Jeezy..He is not all of that and not worth "ripping another woman's head off"..Come on Keyshia, Listen to the words you sing girl...Let it Go... You deserve waaay better than Young Jeezy.

"If he's not going to treat you the way he should"...Then.."Let Him Go"

By the way, Keyshia's "The Way It Is" Reality show will air on BET on October 30th!

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..