Friday, September 28, 2007

Kanye & Family

photo:Jon Kopaloff/Filmmagic

Kanye & Mother-Dr. Donda West
Kanye hanging out with future step son

Kanye & finance' Alexis Phifer


That's so good Kanye West don't have to worry about his mom, talking behind his finance' Alexis Phifer's back..this is because Kanye's mom, Dr. Donda West thinks very highly of her.She states in People magazine that “I think she’s a very outstanding young woman"... “She’s quite talented, very intelligent, very creative. Very sweet, thoughtful, generous. I can’t think of one negative thing I would say about her, even in private!”

“The best thing that I love about her is that she loves my son,” she said. “You can’t beat that.”
That's so sweet..also she probably knows that her son, Kanye is a hand full.

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..