Thursday, September 20, 2007

"I Get Money" The ReMix




Have you heard the Remix for "I Get Money" with 50cents, P.Diddy, and Jay-Z?...I was just about to turn the station but when I heard Jay Z's part... "Just call me Forbes.com"..which that is understandable because the song is "talking about money" and he has made the rich list in Forbes, but the part that got me was...."I'm killing the "woof"..like "Michael Vick"...I guess Jay Z was referring to the Vick dogfighting charges..as if the media didn't talk about it enough..

I guess the good part is you have all them on the same album and they have a lot in common.."They Get Money"...Vitamin Water for 50, Sean John for Diddy, and RocaWear, 40/40Club for Jay-Z and I know they all have other business ventures that bring in dough in additon, to the ones that are mentioned...It's nice to know that money is in the bank..

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..