Wednesday, November 7, 2007

T.I. wants to have Thanksgiving and luxuries...

T.I. is under house arrest but he has asked the judge if he can host a Thanksgiving gathering at his house?...He definitely would have to get that approved, since the conditions of his release was not to have no "more than 3 visitors at a time" and those visits are to be allowed at certain times of the day. You know how some folks do...cars will be up and down the streets.




I know that's right, T.I. is so "Thankful to be at home" for the holiday, and wants to "partake in a juicy turkey"(just like this one in the picture) with his family and friends. LOL

But maybe he is pushing it too far by asking the judge to allow "clean up folks/maids" in...he can do the dinner dishes himself with his baby mommas.

"In another motion Tuesday, Harris also asked the judge to allow access for workers who can come clean his yard, pool and home."


">Source

I hope T.I. is granted the "Turkey Day" with his family but the maids are a LUXURY! What do you think?


No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..