Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Michael Jordan's ex-wife get her due... $168 mil

Michael Jordan will slam dunk $168 million dollars in his ex-wife, Juanita Jordan's Gucci bag.
Juanita is not playing the radio, she is getting the Air Jordan's off his feet!

After 17yrs of marriage, I bet he couldn't agree more with the saying... "It's cheaper to Keep her"

After all this, could Shaq and Shaunie consider to work things out...even for the kids? Although, MJ's divorce will still be the most costly divorce in history.

source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not positive the place you are getting your information, however great topic. I must spend some time studying more or figuring out more. Thanks for fantastic information I used to be in search of this info for my mission.

my web blog - acoustic guitar chord

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..