Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ciara's new single with who else...T-Pain

Ciara is trying to make a comeback to R& B with her new single "Go Girl" featuring T-Pain.

I can't wait to hear this song...but then, again...I've probably already heard it...Everything is starting to sound the same with T-Pain. If it's not T-Pain, it's Lil Wayne...I guess they are like the only 2 hitmakers out there right now...they can make any song, HOT. Hopefully, this worked for Ciara because she's trying so hard.

By the way, I don't like this 80's or stripper like look for Ciara. The heels, make-up, dollar bill...It's so not her. But I guess, she is trying to sell music.

I know being yourself and different is key with any artist...but what do you think. Has Ciara bumped her head? LOL

No comments:

Today's Gossip is..

Today's Gossip is..